Sunday 22 January 2017

Yello!


As I've started painting more Threefingermen, I thought they'd deserve their own blog, too.. So, here we are! =D

This first bunch of pictures is not that great as I took the photos after framing, and there are some reflections on the glass - these pictures are cropped, to drop the frames.

I will be painting more, and I am also selling them again. Please email me, if you would like to buy something (see Contact Info). All pictures are unique and handpainted.

Generally, I make them small, and frame with IKEA Ribba 10 x 15 cm (postcard size), black frame with white passe-partout. However, I can paint them larger as well..

Suitable for kids of all ages =)

- Stello -


FIN: Kolmisormiotuksia on tulossa lisää (ja tulevaisuudessa parempia valokuviakin, kun nämä ekat on nyt otettu vasta kehystyksen jälkeen, joten mukana on hiukan heijastuksia laseista), ja heillä on nyt tämä oma bloginsa =)

Ota yhteyttä, jos haluat ostaa jotain (ks. Yhteystiedot). Kaikki kuvat ovat uniikkeja ja käsinmaalattuja.

Yleensä teen pieniä kuvia, ja kehyksinä on IKEA Ribba 10 x 15 cm (postikorttikoko), musta kehys ja valkoinen passe-partout. Voin kuitenkin tilauksesta maalata isompinakin..

Sopivat kaiken ikäisille lapsille =)

- Stello -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after they have been accepted.

FIN: Kommentit ilmestyvät blogiin, kun ne on hyväksytty.